AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER TODAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
RELEASE DATE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5
(New York, NY) – Friday, September 14, 2018 – Broadway Records and Yellow Sound Label today announced So Much To Say – Songs for Every Town, will be released digitally on Friday, October 5, 2018. The album will be available at www.BroadwayRecords.com, Amazon and iTunes upon release.
“Watching the wave of gun violence spread across our country and into our schools is difficult and we’re all faced with the question – ‘What can I do.’ We wanted to do something to support the great organization, Everytown for Gun Safety, so we commissioned some of New York’s finest composers and asked our favorite singers to record an 11 track album inspired by the stories and survivors of gun violence in our schools. We hope this collection of original music will help bring awareness and support to this crucial movement. We hope you enjoy listening as much as we’ve enjoyed creating So Much To Say.” – Michael Croiter (album producer).
So Much To Say – Songs For Every Town features original music by Rob Rokicki, Drew Gasparini, Bobby Cronin, Zoe Sarnak, Michael Mott, Lynne Shankel, Michael Patrick Walker, Julie Foldesi, Gary Adler, Laurence O’Keefe & Nell Benjamin. Vocal artists include Justin Guarini, Margo Seibert, Ariana DeBose, Katerina Papacostas, Bobby Cronin, Julie Foldesi, Drew Gasparini, Rob Rokicki, Shayna Steele, Jennifer Perry, Gary Adler, Celeste Rose and more.
1. “When I Kiss You Goodbye” (written by Rob Rokicki; performed by Rob Rokicki, Salli Garrigan and Pace University students Ben Nurthen, Matt Piper, Jamir Brown, Sean-Michael Bruno, Maria Andrioli, Emmalee Kidwell, Hillary Dominguez and Karissa Carleton)
2. “Thoughts and Prayers” (written and performed by Drew Gasparini)
3. “That’s Not The Way It’s Gonna Be” (written by Lynne Shankel; performed by Julie Foldesi)
4. “Stand For Change” (written by Michael Patrick Walker; performed by Shayna Steele)
5. “Standing Proud” (written by Julie Foldesi; performed by Caitlyn Caughell)
6. “17” (written and performed by Bobby Cronin)
7. “Stand With Me” (written by Zoe Sarnak; performed by Justin Guarini, Margo Seibert, Ariana DeBose, Katerina Papacostas, Bobby Cronin and Sean-Michael Bruno)
8. “Never Again” (written by Gary Adler; performed by Jennifer Perry and Gary Adler)
9. “Stupid Kids” (written by Laurence O’Keefe and Nell Benjamin; performed by Celeste Rose, Imari Hardon, Nicole Vandyzandy, Charissa Hogeland, Doug Storm, Donnie Kehr, Matt Hetherington)
10. “Be The Song” (written by Michael Mott; performed by Michael Mott, Jonathan Burke, Brandon Contreras, Lauren Devine, Brittany Dorazio, Joshua Greenblatt, Nathan Richardson, Lindsay Rider and Nicole Turner)
11. “Ordinary Day” (written by Jonathan Reid Gealt; performed by Loren Allred)
The artists support the work of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund and its mission to end gun violence in the United States.
So Much To Say – Songs For Every Town is executive produced by Yael Silver, produced by Michael Croiter and will be released jointly through Broadway Records and Yellow Sound Label.
Yael Silver (Executive Producer) is a Tony Award-winning producer of Once On This Island (Broadway). Yael is the producer of From Broadway With Love: A Benefit Concert for Parkland, USA with Van Dean of Broadway Records. The concert took place on April 16th, 2018 at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida. All proceeds of the concert went to the Victims Fund and Shine MSD. Yael has produced concerts for Kate Rockwell, Bobby Cronin, The Lightning Thief- The Percy Jackson Musical, Queer Composers For Orlando and the Art Attack Foundation featuring Jessie Mueller and Chita Rivera. Yael is the Executive Producer of Mean Girls star Kate Rockwell's solo album- Back To My Roots. She is a human rights and climate activist, volunteering for organizations such as Amnesty International, ACLU and The Climate Reality Project. Yael is the CEO and Founder of Yael Silver Productions, Head of Artist Development at Yellow Sound Label and is on the Board of Directors of Sokoloff Arts.
Broadway Records (Van Dean, President) is the Grammy® winning record label dedicated to preserving musical theatre and theatre vocalists. Recent releases include the Grammy® and Tony Award-winning The Color Purple (2015 revival), the Grammy® nominated Matilda The Musical and Fiddler on the Roof (2015 revival), the Tony Award® winning revival of Once On This Island, Anastasia, Bandstand, My Fair Lady, Groundhog Day, The Lightning Thief and NBC’s television events, “The Wiz Live!” and “Peter Pan Live!”. The label’s critically-acclaimed “Live at Feinstein’s/54 Below” series features top Broadway stars including Patti LuPone, Aaron Tveit, Annaleigh Ashford, Norbert Leo Butz, Sierra Boggess, Laura Benanti, Emily Skinner & Alice Ripley, Adam Pascal & Anthony Rapp, Micky Dolenz and many others. Broadway Records launched the Broadway for Orlando initiative (in partnership with creators Seth Rudetsky and James Wesley) culminating in the all-star benefit single, “What the World Needs Now is Love,” which leaped to #1 on iTunes with no radio airplay. Broadway Records philanthropic endeavors also include the From Broadway With Love benefit concerts for Sandy Hook, Orlando (Emmy Award for Sound) and Parkland. To learn more, visit BroadwayRecords.com.
YELLOW SOUND LABEL is an Emmy Award-Winning and Grammy Award-nominated, cutting-edge company that produces established performers, up-and-coming artists and original cast recordings. The boutique label takes a hands-on approach in nurturing and producing passionate, focused performers and composers who create quality, noteworthy recordings. www.YellowSoundLabel.com
GET SOCIAL WITH BROADWAY RECORDS:
Facebook: /BwayRecords Twitter/Instagram: @BwayRecords
# # #